- Gender: Male
- Astrological Sign: Virgo
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Occupation: Quality Assurance at a large car manufacturer.
- Location: Derby : Derbyshire : United Kingdom
Foremost, I like to think of myself as a writer of fiction, of course I’m a father and husband to my family. I have worked in many jobs within the building trade, always falling back to decorating. I served my apprenticeship and have been a time served decorator for the last fifteen years, running my own business for most of them years. Writing fiction is what I love to do, the problem is my day job and family commitments stop this from moving to let’s say day time hours. I’m a night time writer; therefore I cannot help but question the quality. On the odd occasion when I write in the day, I can see defined improvement in the quality. (I think I’m falling into the skills of moaning so let’s bring it up a shade or two) I’m a happily married man with two children and a great hobby. Lets leave it at that for now.
- Writing Fiction, Tech toys, Reading, Movies, Music, Theatre, Research into the Supernatural, Family and my kids.
- So many to mention, let’s start – Last house on the left, the Entity, The Terminator, The Breakfast Club, Dead Poets Society, Top Gun, The Princess Bride, Aliens, Reservoir Dogs, Star wars, Braveheart, Forrest Gump, Pulp Fiction
- When writing hard rock like ACDC or Anvil. Other wise anything go’s from pop to classical all depends on my mood.
- To many to say
- all Stephen King especially the dark tower series. Inspiration my first book it would have been Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- as for authors, Dean Koontz, Mary Shelly, Peter Straub, Clive Barker, Edgar Allen Poe, Richard Matheson and not least H.P. Lovecraft.